Wednesday 2 June 2021

Ponderings about the impending apocalypse, expressed gratitude for the now

As I ponder about the state of the world and the state of my own life, I sit with quiet gratitude that I have been fortunate enough to find a host of magical venues, who are willing to support my latest musical pursuits in the face of impending doom and the end of the world "as we know it". 

So as I write these words from a place of complete humility all I can say is I am eternally grateful that at this point in the year I have some shows to play and some people to bring a bit of escapism to along this most uncertain journey. 

I have also afforded myself the time to indulge in the marketing side of making music, and this has resulted in me extending my creative endeavors to the line of budget music video production. My latest effort is for the song Empty Rooms, taken from my 6th recording titled Lonely like a holiday

Watch the video below:


I will be playing at 5 awesome venues in both the South Coast of KZN and the Midlands of KZN next week, details below:

*Monday the 7th of June - Da Matos, St Mike's Beach, 21 Marine Drive, South Coast KZN
*Thursday the 10th of June - The Vern, 1 Exchange Lane, Howick 
*Friday the 11th of June - Village at Yard 41, 2 Shafton Road, Howick 
*Saturday the 12th of June -Postino, P134, Dargle Main Road
*Sunday the 13th of June -Coffeeberry Cafe, Mccarthy Drive, 3201, PMB 




2 comments:

  1. Music appears to be the elixir and harmonising energy through tumultuous times. Grateful for the escapism. Play on...

    ReplyDelete