Monday 26 August 2024

Hearing Loss In The Age Of Indifference (Music Video out now!)


New music video for the track "Hearing Loss In The Age Of Indifference" off my new album, titled "Dystopia Beach", you can download the album for free or donation at the below link: https://groundsweeprecords.bandcamp.c... Lyrics: If you could only love me, Maybe I wouldn’t drift so far out to sea, Yet gentle harbours won’t make a sailor out of me. Maybe I could love again This hatred has no end Hold me darling, Hold me sweetheart I need your human touch, Am I asking for too much? Hearing loss in the age of indifference, Damage done, now there’s nothing left but suffering. White noise, off course, will this ever end? Hearing loss, it’s invisible, it’s indestructible. The ghosts of the seven seas have been haunting these walls. Sleep deprivation, insomnia, sleep is such a chore. In my mind, I am confined, I am nothing but a bore. A swirling rush of delirium, knocks me to the floor. Who wants to be a sailor anyway? Who wants to drift out to sea just lose their way? Hearing loss in the age of indifference, Damage done, now there’s nothing left but suffering. White noise, off course, will this ever end? Hearing loss, it’s invisible, it’s indestructible. Another siren in the night, You have me a kiss and in a moment I felt alright. Caffeine, alcohol Red eyes from smoky bars, I used to be in control, I used to be in charge But this Saigon summer is suffocating me, It’s too hot to go outside Just opaque days of waiting for another endless night.

No comments:

Post a Comment